Founded in 1924, the Junior League of Colorado Springs is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
Benefits of Membership
- Training for effective community service and leadership including issue awareness, fundraising, public relations, finance, collective impact, advocacy and personal development.
- Insight into community needs and opportunities to contribute to solutions.
- Interaction and partnerships with community leaders including the opportunity to sit on community Boards of Directors and committees that make an impact in our community.
- Exposure to problem solving, communication and the administration of non-profit agencies.
- New friends and opportunities for continued growth and personal fulfillment.
- Membership transfer-ability to the more than 290 Junior Leagues throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and England.